- Job Offers
- Technician POSITION AVAILABLE
Technician POSITION AVAILABLE
Laboratory of Zebrafish Developmental Genomics
We are looking for a technician to prepare and conduct laboratory experiments in the POLONEZ-1 project ‘Deciphering the role of RNA editing in zebrafish development'.
- Master degree (or equivalent) in biology or related discipline
- Good knowledge of molecular biology techniques and experience in lab work is essential
- Good command of English language
- Previous animal handling experience
Work contract (umowa o pracę) from 1 Feb 2017 till 31 Dec 2018 (23 months) with possibility of extension.
Competitive salary and possibility of professional training.
- CV covering contact details, previous scientific activities, publication list, participation in scientific projects, conferences, workshops, scholarship programmes, and contact details for two previous supervisors
- motivation letter
Deadline: 23rd Jan 2017, 12:00
Applications entitled ‘[technician position] RNA editing’ should be directed to lpryszcz [at] iimcb.gov.pl
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview in the last week of January 2017.
Please include in your application the following statement: “In accordance with the personal data protection act from the 29th of August 1997, I hereby agree to process and to store my personal data by the Institution for recruitment purposes”.