- Job Offers
- Postdoctoral position
Laboratory of Mitochondrial Biogenesis
National Science Centre - MAESTRO (NZ)
Centre of New Technologies
Number of posts:
1 job position
Conditions of employment:
Full-time position, contract employment
20th of November 2017
The project will be realized in the Centre of New Technologies at the University of Warsaw under the leadership of Professor Agnieszka Chacińska.
The group of Prof. Chacińska is interested in molecular cell biology. The project concerns the crosstalk between the transport of mitochondrial proteins and cellular protein homeostasis mechanisms. We are interested in fundamental cellular processes involved in physiology, as well as, in pathology and ageing. We use diverse model systems such as yeast, human cells, fish Danio rerio and worm Caenorhabditis elegans. Our recent achievements include papers published in Nature and PNAS.
To learn about our research, please search PubMed.
• Doctoral degree in molecular biology, cell biology or biochemistry;
• Publication record and rich scientific experience;
• Ability to work independently but also as a part of a team;
• Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken);
• Strong motivation to work and pursue scientific questions, creativity and analytical thinking;
• Research experience in a different area of molecular biology will not be disadvantageous.
Please, include in your application the following statement: “In accordance with the personal data protection act from the 29th of August 1997, I hereby agree to process and to store my personal data by the Institution for recruitment purposes.”
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you have any questions please contact: