- PhD Programmes
Warsaw PhD School of Natural and BioMedical Sciences [Warsaw-4-PhD] was established on May 16, 2019. The Doctoral School commences its activity on October 1, 2019. The School will educate doctoral students in four scientific disciplines: biology, chemistry, physics and medicine.
The School is operated by nine research institutions:
- Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS (leader of the School);
- Institute of Organic Chemistry PAS;
- Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS;
- Institute of Physics PAS;
- Center for Theoretical Physics PAS;
- Institute of High Pressure Physics PAS;
- Maria Sklodowska-Curie Institute - Oncology Center;
- Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology;
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw.