Warsaw PhD School of Natural and BioMedical Sciences [Warsaw-4-PhD] was established on May 16, 2019. The Doctoral School commences its activity on October 1, 2019. The School will educate doctoral students in four scientific disciplines: biology, chemistry, physics and medicine.
The School is operated by nine research institutions:
- the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS (leader of the School);
- the Institute of Organic Chemistry PAS;
- the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS;
- the Institute of Physics PAS;
- the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS;
- the Institute of High Pressure Physics PAS;
- the Maria Sklodowska-Curie Institute - Oncology Center;
- the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology;
- the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw.