We encourage you to read new article collections: “FishMed - recent advances in zebrafish developmental and biomedical research in Poland and beyond” issuded by the Developmental Biology. The series contains 9 articles edited by Cecilia Winata, Przemko Tylzanowski and Jacek Topczewski and the authors include IIMCB’s specialists and scientists.
- History of zebrafish research in Poland
- The zebrafish as a model for developmental and biomedical research in Poland and beyond
- “Be Healthy as a Fish” educational program – Presenting how zebrafish can improve our understanding of human diseases
- Zebrafish embryogenesis – A framework to study regulatory RNA elements in development and disease
- Development of the brain vasculature and the blood-brain barrier in zebrafish
- Zebrafish and medaka as models for biomedical research of bone diseases
- Synchronized tissue-scale vasculogenesis and ubiquitous lateral sprouting underlie the unique architecture of the choriocapillaris
- Automated in vivo screen in zebrafish identifies Clotrimazole as targeting a metabolic vulnerability in a melanoma model
- Pharmacological restoration of visual function in a zebrafish model of von-Hippel Lindau disease
Developmental Biology is an official journal of the Society for Developmental Biology and publishes original research on mechanisms of development, differentiation, and growth in animals and plants at the molecular, cellular, genetic and evolutionary levels.